Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 11-29-2012, 06:02 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2012
- Rep Power
Call Web Service method through a Proxy
I am using Java in Netbeans.
I have implemented a client for a WS from the WSDL file.
I have managed to call operations of the WS by coding:
TheService service = new TheService(); TheServiceSoap port = service.getTheServiceSoap(); port.invokeMethod(parameters...);
not want to useJava Code:
System.setProperty(... , ... )
Any suggestions, guidance is appreciated..
- By rcbandit in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-14-2012, 06:29 PM
- By rcbandit in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-04-2012, 05:16 PM
- By kirtichopra2003 in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 10-24-2009, 02:19 AM
- By omikeneil in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 10-17-2009, 03:30 AM
- By jon80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2008, 08:37 AM