Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-05-2010, 08:14 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
DisplayTag Table header styling problem and paging
In order to run a report I found display tag is useful for sorting the fields and render the data.
During implementing this, I found the following difficulties:
In my JSP, the table header is defined in a separate div tag with different styles than the corresponding data in another div.
Is it possible to keep the report headers in separate div?. Because my design is finalised and I cannot change the styles.
I'm using struts1.3.8 and displaytag-1.2.
Expecting your valuable help and advise.
- By prabhurangan in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 01-15-2014, 10:00 AM
- By Angie in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 02-05-2011, 07:47 PM
- By neha_sinha in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-06-2010, 04:50 PM
- By jazz2k8 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-05-2008, 03:29 PM
- By 82rathi.angara in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 09-29-2008, 03:17 PM