Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-15-2011, 02:30 AM #1
How to do High Quality Image Resize
My application needs to resize ImageData. Unfortunately, I haven't gotten the results I want with GC (with antialias on and interpolation on high), or ImageData.scaledTo(). The resulting image is of too low a quality to be acceptable. What's the best way to do a high quality ImageData resize?
Last edited by Jonah Bron; 01-15-2011 at 02:34 AM.
- By Ninstra in forum Java AppletsReplies: 5Last Post: 09-08-2010, 04:06 PM
- By espeo in forum Reviews / AdvertisingReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2010, 06:08 PM
- By marodia in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 08-21-2009, 04:10 AM
- By farzana shamim in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 1Last Post: 07-22-2009, 02:43 PM
- By linus_k in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 03-16-2009, 06:49 PM