Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 01-26-2012, 12:40 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Rep Power
wtk emulator external event generator problem
I am developing a peer to peer application that uses bluetooth to communicate, I tried setting the longitude and latitude in the external events generator to check if the devices would be in range, and I chose typical values 33S 18E, 32S 17E that would provide a distance > 100m meaning the devices would be out of range of one another, however they still are connecting and sending data to one another despite having set these co-ordinates.
I used the location API to check if the external events generator was working properly, and I can check via the midlet that it has indeed picked up the co-ordinates I have, therefore I am very confused as to why, the devices are still able to connect despite being out of range.
Could anyone please help me?
I am rather desperate as I am on a deadline.
Thank you in advance.
- By elenora in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 2Last Post: 02-15-2012, 12:09 PM
- By astronaut in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 12-01-2011, 07:55 PM
- By eszeikial in forum New To JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 07-25-2011, 02:48 AM
- By elenora in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 2Last Post: 04-21-2011, 04:32 PM