Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-08-2011, 08:20 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
get an app to run on a mobile phone
I know this might sound silly to some of you, but I have created and successfully tested an app that I think would run on my phone. I mean, it runs just fine on the emulator. Now how do I install it onto my real phone? I tried copying the .jar file to the micro chip of the phone, but unfortunately I couldn't open the file on my phone. It said something like unsupported filetype. So any idea how to do this?
Thanks in advance! :)
P.S: I dont know if this is gonna make any difference, but my phone is a regular SGH-A887 and it does support java, of course!
Last edited by oontvoo; 03-08-2011 at 08:27 AM. Reason: adding more details
- By Drareeg in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-11-2010, 10:33 PM
- By deen25 in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 02-20-2009, 10:24 PM
- By hewstone in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 11-02-2008, 08:58 PM
- By luisarca in forum CLDC and MIDPReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2007, 05:20 PM
- By luisarca in forum Sun Java Wireless ToolkitReplies: 0Last Post: 06-21-2007, 10:17 AM