Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Last Month's Problems are Solved
Last Month's Problems are Solved
Last month's problems of the Java-Forums.org are finally solved.
I am sorry for inconvenience. Due to personal reasons, i had to check the forum so late.
Please check the details of the update below:
- Logo is changed based on the selected slogan (http://www.java-forums.org/suggestio...ogan-poll.html)
- Forum software is upgraded. (e.g. you can add tags to the threads now!)
- Forum template is upgraded. (registration and moderation problems should be solved)
- Left column of the forum is (including the ad there) removed.
- Unused forum plugins are removed and remaining ones are upgraded.
- Forum registration and thread posting are tested with a new user.
If you see further problems about the updates, please reply to this thread.
- 06-24-2009, 07:39 PM #2
Love the new look. :-)
One problem is with the code tags. I don't like having to scroll left and right when reading codes. Take a look at the screenshot attached. Also, it be nice to have tab-spaces fixed to 2 or 3 spaces.USE CODE TAGS--> [CODE]...[/CODE]
Get NotePad++ (free)
- 06-24-2009, 10:16 PM #3Senior Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2009
- Rep Power
Scrolling is annoying, though it is better (in my opinion) than wrapping code...
The tabs are far too large. They just increase the amount of scrolling that is necessary. 2-4 spaces would be great
EDIT: Posted before noticing the new style of code box. The scrolling problem is a lot worse now.
Last edited by Singing Boyo; 06-24-2009 at 10:19 PM.If the above doesn't make sense to you, ignore it, but remember it - might be useful!
And if you just randomly taught yourself to program, well... you're just like me!
- By fullmetaljacket in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 05-23-2009, 12:43 AM
- By Singing Boyo in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-09-2009, 04:09 AM
- By nick2price in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-18-2009, 10:21 PM
- By bill7709 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 10-19-2008, 05:29 PM
- By hayjk in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-07-2008, 05:52 PM