Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 07-02-2008, 10:11 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jul 2008
- Rep Power
- 07-02-2008, 11:12 PM #2
Write a class for the circle (x,y,r). Add a method contains() that takes a point (x,Y) and computes if that point is in the circle.
The logic would be a bit of trig. Or use Pythagorian's rule to see if the distance from the center to the point is less than the radius.
Make a list of all the circles and call each circle to see which one contains the point.
- By Zosden in forum Suggestions & FeedbackReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2009, 01:45 PM
- By suresh72 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-19-2007, 12:47 PM
- By goodjonx in forum NetworkingReplies: 2Last Post: 12-19-2007, 12:31 PM
- By blowguy in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 1Last Post: 11-20-2007, 07:19 PM