Results 1 to 13 of 13
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By gimbal2

Thread: Output ?

  1. #1
    dead1900 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Question Output ?

    Output ?-asd.png


    What's the output ? or I think it do not produce any output ? correct me please .

    if not , please state how does it flows . Thank you very much

  2. #2
    trcooke is offline Tim Cooke
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Output ?

    There is no output because this is not a runnable application.

    Where has this code come from? You'll probably need to quote your sources on this one as it looks like you've copied from some question book or website. It's a copyright thing.

  3. #3
    dead1900 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Output ?

    that's just my homework.

    anyways, lets just say there's a main method and that's the statement there or code. what will be the possible output ??


    or data manipulate?

  4. #4
    trcooke is offline Tim Cooke
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Output ?

    Your question makes no sense at all. You want us to make up the missing code then tell you what it does?

    There's obviously code missing, so why don't you post exactly what you have so far. Then show us the output you are getting, and tell us how this differs from what you expected. That'll get us started and we can go from there.

  5. #5
    SurfMan's Avatar
    SurfMan is offline Godlike
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,991
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Output ?

    In short: nobody is going to do your homework for you.
    "It's not fixed until you stop calling the problem weird and you understand what was wrong." - gimbal2 2013

  6. #6
    gimbal2 is offline Just a guy
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,114
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Output ?

    Quote Originally Posted by dead1900 View Post
    if not , please state how does it flows . Thank you very much
    Isn't it the idea that you study and then be able to answer this yourself? I don't understand what you think you are going to achieve by asking this to others.

    See it like this: your goal while in school is not to graduate and get a paper. It is to leave school and be able to get through a single job interview. That means you need to know and understand stuff, which requires study and experimentation. I hope for you that you are going to do that while you are in the safety of school, as when you have to do it when you also have to pay rent / a mortgage things become a whole lot harder.
    SurfMan likes this.
    "Syntactic sugar causes cancer of the semicolon." -- Alan Perlis

  7. #7
    SurfMan's Avatar
    SurfMan is offline Godlike
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    1,991
    Rep Power
    8

    Default Re: Output ?

    Quote Originally Posted by gimbal2 View Post
    Isn't it the idea that you study and then be able to answer this yourself? I don't understand what you think you are going to achieve by asking this to others.

    See it like this: your goal while in school is not to graduate and get a paper. It is to leave school and be able to get through a single job interview. That means you need to know and understand stuff, which requires study and experimentation. I hope for you that you are going to do that while you are in the safety of school, as when you have to do it when you also have to pay rent / a mortgage things become a whole lot harder.
    My God, Gimpmeister, you are speaking such wisdom today! Have you been smoking something? :)
    "It's not fixed until you stop calling the problem weird and you understand what was wrong." - gimbal2 2013

  8. #8
    gimbal2 is offline Just a guy
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Netherlands
    Posts
    5,114
    Rep Power
    12

    Default Re: Output ?

    *passes the blunt to Surfbabe*

    (PS: the layout of the site is not only warped for me is it?)
    "Syntactic sugar causes cancer of the semicolon." -- Alan Perlis

  9. #9
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Eastern Florida
    Posts
    20,001
    Rep Power
    33

    Default Re: Output ?

    The forum's formatting has changed for me also. The left and right sides have swapped.
    If you don't understand my response, don't ignore it, ask a question.

  10. #10
    dead1900 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Output ?

    Um first of all Sirs, it's not my program, I did not program it, If I program it i won't even ask you all

    Second that's the "whole" part of a statement?code? that they just show us.

    Third, I'm just answered the question "Where has this code come from?" . if you don't want to help its a big okay , and if yes. merry Xmas! god bless thank you lord!

    last , OK I got it . no output, ill just ask the flow of it step by step because I really didn't understand it.

  11. #11
    trcooke is offline Tim Cooke
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Belfast
    Posts
    101
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Output ?

    There's nothing there to understand really. You have an interface, an abstract class, and a class, where the class extends the abstract class but the interface is completely unrelated. In it's current state there is no 'output' because there is no executable code.

    I don't intend to sound like I'm being snarky but your question was (is) very vague so I was merely asking for some more information from you so that I might be able to help.

  12. #12
    Norm's Avatar
    Norm is online now Moderator
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Eastern Florida
    Posts
    20,001
    Rep Power
    33

    Default Re: Output ?

    it's not my program,
    Is it a homework assignment? It's hard to understand what the purpose of the post is.
    If you don't understand my response, don't ignore it, ask a question.

  13. #13
    dead1900 is offline Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    11
    Rep Power
    0

    Default Re: Output ?

    Quote Originally Posted by trcooke View Post
    There's nothing there to understand really. You have an interface, an abstract class, and a class, where the class extends the abstract class but the interface is completely unrelated. In it's current state there is no 'output' because there is no executable code.

    I don't intend to sound like I'm being snarky but your question was (is) very vague so I was merely asking for some more information from you so that I might be able to help.

    Thank you so much , that really help. Merry xmas to all. pls lock ths post.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 05-03-2012, 11:39 AM
  2. please help - don't see the right output?
    By Zahara in forum New To Java
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-24-2012, 11:41 AM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-30-2010, 08:16 PM
  4. Java, output string, getting correct output? HELP!
    By computerboyo in forum New To Java
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 11:44 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •