Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Date increment help
- 10-18-2013, 03:19 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2013
- Rep Power
Date increment help
i'm currently doing a project using netbeans which is about warranty
using jCalendar 1.4.jar as my jDateChooser
i want to let it increment by a year whenever i put in my registration date.
Example: i put choose the date in "registration date" 2009-09-09, in the "Expiration date" it will auto increment by a year which will display 2010-09-09.
may i know where should i put the code in and what's the code i should type in to make this work?
- By sterf in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 09-19-2012, 10:36 PM
- By blkshrk81 in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-01-2010, 02:25 AM
- By abimaran in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 11-03-2009, 05:45 PM
- By rhm54 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2008, 02:57 AM