Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 04-05-2008, 09:55 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- Rep Power
java applet button problem .. :( plz help
my game applet starts with 2 push buttons START GAME and
1.a thread starts when "START GAME" button is pressed.
but the problm is that the "START GAME" button still appears in the screen while the game is running ..
how can i make it such a way tht the button dissapears after it is cliked ?
2. How is it possible to run 2 differnt threads(havin differen RUN body) in a program ?
I need a different thread for the View Score section ..
But once the run function for 1st thread is made , wer wil the other thread's run function be written ?
3. How can the Buttons be placed in a coordinate x,y ?
i tried using button.setLocation(int x,int y) but it seems to be not working
and how can i increase size of button
my class extends Applet class, implements Runnable and ActionListener
- By i4gotmyid in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2008, 04:11 PM
- By perplexingtrax in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-24-2008, 02:49 PM
- By letmeoutofhere in forum Java AppletsReplies: 9Last Post: 11-14-2007, 01:15 PM
- By kazitula in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 11-14-2007, 08:25 AM
- By Albert in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2007, 03:06 PM