Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Help in sleeping method
- 09-18-2012, 11:06 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2012
- Rep Power
Help in sleeping method
I want something similar to Thread.sleep, but not stop all activity. im doing this for modding minecraft. When an item is right clicked, a sound plays. the problem is that the sound is a second or 2 long, but the player can right click more than once a second.
public ItemStack onItemRightClick(ItemStack par1ItemStack, World par2World, EntityPlayer par3EntityPlayer)
Minecraft mc = ModLoader.getMinecraftInstance();
mc.sndManager.playSoundFX("zFiendfan1Mod.bark", 1.0F, 1.0F);
- 09-19-2012, 02:48 AM #2
Re: Help in sleeping method
Why don't you call one of the Minecraft methods and tell it to stop making the sound?If you don't understand my response, don't ignore it, ask a question.
- 09-19-2012, 04:57 AM #3
Re: Help in sleeping methodIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By bdl1127 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-23-2012, 05:53 AM
- By Sebasnr in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2011, 06:48 PM
- By Sebasnr in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-31-2011, 04:15 AM
- By BigBear in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 08-12-2010, 10:10 PM
- By luoluo in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 2Last Post: 04-24-2010, 03:09 AM