Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Help - Agenda (program)
- 04-15-2012, 03:12 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2012
- Rep Power
Help - Agenda (program)
Good evening, I am beginner in Java and I just did a training in Java where I just absorbed, not because the teacher but by my inability in the area.
I have an exercise to solve minina and I have no idea what to do!
The program is an address book with a simple menu (in syso) and a class contact with the attributes (id, name, phone and email) and methods (getters and setters, and toString) gotta turn this attributes to a database data (postgre) and allow the execution of the following "orders" Register, query, delete, update, list all.
Where do I start?
Re: Help - Agenda (program)
So, You Need to Write a Program but Don't Know How to Start.
In the very least, it should help you organize things enough to be able to ask an answerable question. Best of luck!
- By josh2992 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-02-2011, 12:57 PM
- By decgaid06 in forum New To JavaReplies: 13Last Post: 03-22-2011, 07:49 AM
- By Chewart in forum New To JavaReplies: 39Last Post: 11-18-2009, 07:53 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.ioReplies: 0Last Post: 04-04-2008, 02:40 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 10-04-2007, 09:33 PM