Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 12-19-2011, 08:24 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
setting java.library.path through eclipse and maven
I am working on a project which requires a dll, if i specify the location of that directory through path enviroment varible(computer-->advanced settings) it is working fine for me...but when i do it as a VM argument in a configuration it is not working and also overriding the complete path to only the location which i specified there....and it is not able to find the dll......
also i want to add the dll dependency through maven..how could i do it..?
Please help me..
- By dragonmage in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 04-11-2010, 08:10 AM
- By programmer_007 in forum EclipseReplies: 18Last Post: 02-22-2010, 01:31 PM
- By deepthought in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 02-15-2010, 09:06 AM
- By tsantana in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 04-07-2008, 07:05 PM
- By bugger in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-22-2007, 10:48 AM