Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: display result from rs232
- 12-05-2011, 01:52 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2011
- Rep Power
display result from rs232
I would like to display the value of the serial port, and after pressing the button all the values stored and sent to the e-mail.
I have a couple of requests:
as Atmel sends data from its inputs (8 analog inputs) in the four fields to show the difference (a0-a1, a2-a3, a4-a5, a6-a7), the value of the input serial port is a data packet from 10 bytes, the first start byte, then go a0 (range 0-1024), a1 .... a7, and last is stop byte.
I want to learn how to do it, I think it's easiest if you get a java file, so that they can change and learn.
thanks a lot
- By coveiro in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-28-2011, 03:12 PM
- By sameerk in forum Web FrameworksReplies: 1Last Post: 05-17-2011, 10:15 AM
- By Turk80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 04-11-2011, 01:39 AM
- By john wooo in forum NetworkingReplies: 7Last Post: 02-11-2009, 03:26 PM
- By simo_mon in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2008, 12:25 PM