Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 11-08-2011, 08:50 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Nov 2011
- Rep Power
How to create Heat map for swing applications?
i'm trying to build a tool that will locate a component on a swing application (eg a button or text field) and 'highlight it'. i was thinking about using the idea of heat maps for highlighting... did anyone ever used such a thing and maybe can indicate how they can be generated for this idea because i'm not finding a lot of relevant information relating to this.
thanks for the help in advance :)
Re: How to create Heat map for swing applications?
Please re-read the forum FAQ: only one post in a single forum per question. Otherwise your posts will be labeled spam and deleted. Thank you for your cooperation.
- By sherazam in forum Java SoftwareReplies: 0Last Post: 12-21-2010, 09:57 AM
- By asola in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 11-18-2010, 01:41 PM
- By gtamob69 in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 12-30-2009, 02:07 AM
- By doganc in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-06-2009, 10:51 PM
- By Eric in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-05-2007, 06:36 AM