Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 10-05-2011, 05:40 PM #1
making a gamefield (without using a double array)
i'm just wondering if its possible to do that...
i know for games like snake and such you can make a gameboard by making a double array like this
Vak gameboard = new Vak[lenght][width] //and then putting the objects you want on the matching Vak
so that you can simply walk around all direction and not only left, right, up and down..
can someone give me an idea how this could be possible?
- By AlinkaTroll in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 05-03-2011, 01:58 AM
- By Billaguana in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-23-2011, 02:07 AM
- By Billaguana in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 01-16-2011, 04:59 AM
- By blind melon in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2010, 12:19 PM
- By Blasz in forum New To JavaReplies: 9Last Post: 08-29-2010, 07:32 PM