Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Error Dilalog Block -strucks
- 10-04-2011, 04:56 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Error Dilalog Block -strucks
In my Project , we using the ok dialog to show the error information to the user , and we have the notification from the server side where it will check the database and sends the notification to the client , to refresh its panel that time it calls the ok dialog, sucessively all the panels calls there own ok dialog , now screen got struck , how to avoid this one , pls help me ......
ok dialog - Custom Written by me .... extends
how to control ui thread ?
- By werner291 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 09-28-2011, 01:47 PM
- By thedevilz in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 09-16-2010, 10:55 PM
- By waklo99 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-15-2010, 07:44 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 12-25-2007, 12:20 PM
- By javaplus in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-06-2007, 08:53 PM