Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: polygon growing
- 09-24-2011, 06:45 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Sep 2011
- Rep Power
need some urgent help:
exercise: polygon has 7 points, automatically adding one new Point at the end and automatically removing one in the front, and so on.... so it changes the shape, step by step, but always having 7 points.
Any idea how to do this?
My idea would have been, a 7 element array, filled in the beginning with random numbers. And then going through this, step by step and changing them. Using Thread sleep and repaint to get it done. But this would just mean... it changes the shape but not removing one point.
- 09-24-2011, 08:35 PM #2
- By AcousticBruce in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 02-05-2011, 07:38 PM
- By pizzadude223 in forum Java 2DReplies: 5Last Post: 08-09-2010, 03:51 AM
- By lost_soul in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 04-25-2010, 12:48 AM
- By cassysumandak in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-07-2009, 12:37 AM
- By ionna22 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2008, 04:43 PM