Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: debug runnable jar
- 08-11-2011, 05:38 AM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2011
- Rep Power
debug runnable jar
I'd like to run my runnable jar over network but I see nothing, the process show that javaw.exe runs before gone without trace.
However it runs without any problem locally so it's not problem about the connection parameters and I'd even turned off windows firewall, etc.
So I'd like to ask if there's any way I can debug it ? I only have it installed with jre and not jdk as it's not meant for developing the application itself.
Can anyone give me the link to do debugging in java ?
Thanks in advance,
Note : it may not be important but maybe I better state it in case of need, I created the runnable jar with eclipse 3.6.2 export > runnable jar with option to package required libraries into generated jar.
Last edited by Levian; 08-11-2011 at 05:42 AM.First is to make something usable, next is to aim for perfection which means a never ending improvements.
- By sashaxiv in forum EclipseReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2011, 01:14 PM
- By Pushkar in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 10Last Post: 01-14-2010, 02:36 AM
- By Atriamax in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-27-2009, 11:36 PM
- By CJSLMAN in forum New To JavaReplies: 60Last Post: 07-04-2009, 10:28 AM
- By sivakumar_sakam in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2009, 04:47 AM