Results 1 to 6 of 6
- 07-05-2011, 03:27 AM #1
moving, getting information, and unzipping (help)
Hello, I wanted to create a mod installer for a game and I was wondering, how would I move a file from one directory to another, how would I get if there are any folders, and how would I unzip .jars and .zips? Thanks for the help I know there is a lot of stuff.
- 07-05-2011, 03:53 AM #2
- 07-05-2011, 03:57 AM #3
- 07-05-2011, 04:04 AM #4
The answer to all your questions are check the API. The File class has methods to do what you want. As for zip stuff guess what all the ZipXXX classes are for?
- 07-05-2011, 07:44 AM #5
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Voorschoten, the Netherlands
- Blog Entries
- Rep Power
JosBuild a wall around Donald Trump; I'll pay for it.
- 07-05-2011, 10:43 AM #6I wanted to create a mod installer for a game
(Or Java webstart if you really get serous.)No bug ever had to calculate its fitnessfunction.
- By swyatt in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 04-27-2011, 09:14 PM
- By twiggy62 in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 02-20-2010, 01:33 AM
- By anilanar in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-30-2009, 12:29 PM
- By truckerej in forum New To JavaReplies: 17Last Post: 08-20-2009, 04:25 AM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-03-2008, 06:17 PM