Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Alarm Clock
- 05-30-2011, 11:54 PM #1
I have been interested in writing an alarm clock program but I am not sure where to begin.
The program would display the current time and print a msg to simulate the time for an alarm. I am not worried about any gui stuff, just command line right now. If I could generate a sound that would be great.
I just studied some concurrent programming, but only at the 'hello world' level. I was looking through the java api and had trouble finding anything that could help.
Last edited by paul1024; 05-31-2011 at 12:02 AM.
Please have a look at this article that can help you get started: So, You Need to Write a Program but Don't Know How to Start.
- By bs3ac in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2013, 11:10 AM
- By brycepower1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 55Last Post: 05-12-2011, 12:33 PM
- By ws6driver in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2009, 04:15 AM
- By fishscale in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2008, 11:22 PM
- By JDCAce in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 10-19-2008, 09:59 PM