Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-21-2011, 12:54 PM #1
Shall we skip Unsupported class version error?
I am developing a web application in JDK5 in eclipse .But I use JBOSS 5 which configured with JDK6 as my app server. Due to some internal function I can t change my JDK in version in server and development environment.
I have suffering Unsupported class file version error Because I compiled my class in JDK5 and try to run JDK6. Is there any way to skip this problem.?Mak
(Living @ Virtual World)
- 04-21-2011, 01:11 PM #2
- Join Date
- Sep 2008
- Voorschoten, the Netherlands
- Blog Entries
Build a wall around Donald Trump; I'll pay for it.
- Rep Power
- By gurpreet.singh in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 03-31-2011, 12:17 PM
- By Gunas in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 02-04-2010, 05:01 AM
- By right2001 in forum New To JavaReplies: 16Last Post: 04-17-2009, 03:08 AM
- By Ms.Ranjan in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 07-11-2008, 04:31 PM
- By Unni in forum EclipseReplies: 1Last Post: 08-09-2007, 07:32 PM