Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 04-19-2011, 07:25 PM #1Senior Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2009
- Rep Power
Odesk jobs have too many requirements for a newbie
Hi, my plan is to get jobs on odesk.com with the following skills when I get good at them.
Spring - widely frameworks for JEE
Hibernate - ORM tools.
The problem is the job listings require a TON of knowledge in many different technologies. Does anyone know how to find just simple jobs on odesk.com without having to know a thousand different technologies please? It is impossible to know that many things that are listed in the jobs, every job is a different list of obscure requirements. Any help GREATLY appreciated. thank you. Derek
- 04-19-2011, 07:27 PM #2
Its not impossible, by requiring that much they limit employees to those who have spent a lot of time in the field. Maybe you should look at getting a job at something smaller, and then working your way up?
I don't know anything about odesk, and honestly, unless somewhere on these forums works there I doubt they'll know much about the inner workings either.
- Use [code][/code] tags when posting code. That way people don't want to stab their eyes out when trying to help you.
- +Rep people for helpful posts.
- By ra78 in forum NetworkingReplies: 12Last Post: 06-28-2010, 05:50 PM
- By adityag in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-19-2010, 05:46 PM
- By konn in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 03-27-2009, 01:50 PM
- By jwilley44 in forum XMLReplies: 0Last Post: 03-06-2009, 10:25 PM
- By coco in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 07-31-2007, 08:19 PM