Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: return value on a button click
- 03-24-2011, 02:00 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2011
- Rep Power
return value on a button click
I have a root class that makes a new instance of a mainmenu class
The mainmenu object simply just displays a GUI with options and buttons.
When a button is clicked on the GUI is there anyway of sending a value back to the root class (which identifies the button i.e. button text) from the button handler?
thanks in advance.
- 03-24-2011, 02:09 PM #2
it's easy. You can pass a refer by need object in main menu.
The same question is in this thread. http://www.java-forums.org/new-java/...sset-java.htmlSkype: petrarsentev
- By ZambonieDrivor in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2010, 08:48 AM
- By email@example.com in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-06-2010, 08:35 AM
- By ntagrafix in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 11-04-2009, 01:05 AM
- By kostinio in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 11-01-2009, 05:46 PM
- By ramsrocker in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 02-15-2009, 07:52 AM