Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: JTextField Question
- 03-09-2011, 01:13 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
- 03-09-2011, 01:38 AM #2First of all how do I get the text entered by a user from a JTextField?
Second, if I'm adding a variable number of JTextFields to a panel in a for loop, how do I access the first one and then get the entered text, then the second, then the third for as many I make?
Hint: they start with get.
- By Kyle227 in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 05-09-2010, 07:44 AM
- By gancio in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 20Last Post: 08-26-2009, 03:11 PM
- By Chasingxsuns in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 07-14-2009, 02:39 AM
- By sumit1mca in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 01-30-2009, 07:44 PM
- By kashifu in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-27-2008, 04:25 PM