Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 01-10-2011, 07:12 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
which class loader cexecutes first
When the JVM is started, three class loaders are used :
1. Bootstrap class loader ----=====JDK internal classes, java.* packages.
2. Extensions class loader===========Loads jar files from JDK extensions directory
3. System class loader========== on java.class.path
what is the order of execution?????
- 01-10-2011, 07:30 AM #2
Have a look here: Basics Of Java Class Loaders
GoldestJava Is A Funny Language... Really!
Click on * and add to member reputation, if you find their advices/solutions effective.
- By kg1 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 12-06-2010, 10:41 PM
- By pwlodarczak in forum Java AppletsReplies: 6Last Post: 09-20-2010, 07:46 AM
- By alacn in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 08-11-2010, 10:51 PM
- By OutOfMemory in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2010, 01:38 PM
- By JavaJunkie in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2009, 01:17 PM