Results 1 to 3 of 3
- 12-10-2010, 12:18 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2010
- Rep Power
Need Help in Removing Objects from list
Hi All,I am new to coding and i am facing difficulty in solving the following issue..
I have a list which has 10 objects (3 objects with id 1,3 objects with id 2,4 object with id3)I need to remove/copy all the objects of a particular id to new Arraylist (in my case i need 3 lists with each list having objects of a particular id) .Can any one help me out with this one.Thanks in advance.....
Last edited by pramod_r20; 12-10-2010 at 12:19 PM. Reason: missed some details
- 12-10-2010, 12:38 PM #2
Lets see what you've tried first. Do you know how to write a loop that iterates over the list? Do you know how to use an Iterator?
- 12-10-2010, 01:19 PM #3
- By javanew in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2010, 11:00 AM
- By OptimusPrime in forum New To JavaReplies: 8Last Post: 03-09-2010, 09:29 PM
- By rekha in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 03-20-2009, 12:39 PM
- By markyoung1984 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 03-13-2008, 11:45 PM