Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Plotting in Jpanel
- 10-25-2010, 01:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2010
- Rep Power
Plotting in Jpanel
I have an assignment to do and I am completely lost in it...
I Would like to make Jpanel where the user enters min x / max x and min y and max y accordingly, and then presses plot button to see the points on the graph.
I would like to have access to a Java class (plotting class) that would allow her pupils to present the coordinates of a point on the mathematical function and have that point plotted in the appropriate place on the JPanel. Therefore the class will have to convert between the two coordinate systems and scale the mathematical x and y values in such a way that the graph of the part of the function being examined fills the JPanel...
I am total noob in this so please help me if u can.
- 10-25-2010, 03:04 PM #2
- 10-25-2010, 03:37 PM #3
- By RDReavis in forum Java 2DReplies: 2Last Post: 06-06-2010, 07:16 PM
- By javafanatic in forum New To JavaReplies: 20Last Post: 12-07-2009, 01:55 PM
- By Megatron in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 05-21-2009, 04:26 PM
- By cvubando in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 02-20-2009, 08:34 AM
- By sirine in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 01-25-2009, 04:34 PM