Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Put a file in a .jar
- 04-06-2010, 12:04 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2010
- Rep Power
Put a file in a .jar
How do I put files in my java application so when it's packed in a .jar, I can copy these files somewhere?
example: I have a file name.extension and I don't want anybody to see this file so I would like to have it in the .jar. But I still want to be able to copy this file to somewhere on my harddrive by running the .jar.
Is this possible?
- By al_Marshy_1981 in forum NetworkingReplies: 8Last Post: 02-18-2010, 01:54 PM
- By nidhi c in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 09-27-2009, 02:21 AM
- By ganeshp in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 04-07-2009, 06:25 AM
- By mahendra.athneria in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 02-11-2009, 10:53 AM
- By padmajap13 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 05-23-2008, 03:46 AM