Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: JMF needed on target machines
- 04-06-2010, 06:23 AM #1
JMF needed on target machines
I am currently coding a Java media player using JMF. I have got it all working great. My problem is this. When I jar it up as a distribution, I have to have JMF installed on any box that I wish to run it on. I thought that the point of Java was that it was a compile once run anywhere language. Am I missing something or just being a little dim?
I have tried searching for a solution for this, but have come up with no answer. All help is greatly appreciated.
PS. Sorry if this is the incorrect section of the forum but I could see no more appropriate place
- 04-06-2010, 07:57 AM #2
- By Deepa in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 11-27-2008, 08:43 AM
- By ziggy in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 11-25-2008, 05:29 AM
- By nwboy74 in forum NetworkingReplies: 1Last Post: 11-15-2008, 12:49 AM
- By sunjavaboy in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-21-2008, 05:59 AM
- By Albert in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-04-2007, 06:31 AM