Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 03-06-2010, 06:43 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2010
- Rep Power
How do you make a basic Java JSlider with a text box ???
I'm trying to create a JSlider applet to change colors in a text box.. Where do I start???? I'm not trying to create anything very complicated; just something basic to change between 3 colors (RED, BLUE, GREEN). Say you move the slider to the right, I want the text box above it to change color to RED and if I move it a little more to the right, the text box will turn BLUE, so on and so forth.
For example, an applet such as the image in the link below:
Last edited by danielmessick; 03-06-2010 at 07:01 PM.
- 03-07-2010, 01:59 PM #2
The OP's previous topic was also triple posted.
- By gundyguyz in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-28-2009, 05:06 AM
- By Robert_85 in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 15Last Post: 04-07-2009, 01:30 PM
- By Java.child in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 12-31-2008, 12:09 AM
- By hungleon88 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 12-02-2008, 12:10 AM
- By louiebagz in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2007, 07:37 AM