Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Make STDIN as a nonblocking mode
- 02-23-2010, 07:36 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2010
- Rep Power
Make STDIN as a nonblocking mode
I am new in java. I am doing chatting program using java. I want to get input from users in client as well as server side. Without blocking the stdin I want get input from stdin. How do I achive this ? Please show the correct path ? Give some views .
- 02-23-2010, 07:46 AM #2
Just another cross poster.
Last edited by DarrylBurke; 02-23-2010 at 10:54 AM. Reason: Found a cross post
- By carlodelmundo in forum New To JavaReplies: 23Last Post: 10-31-2010, 01:44 PM
- By bigj in forum NetBeansReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2010, 09:22 PM
- By bizso in forum EclipseReplies: 6Last Post: 07-08-2009, 08:07 AM
- By devunion in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 04-01-2009, 04:07 PM
- By Java Tip in forum java.netReplies: 0Last Post: 04-07-2008, 08:01 PM