Results 1 to 4 of 4
- 11-26-2009, 06:40 PM #1
How to define boolean in the fields ?
- 11-26-2009, 06:52 PM #2
You already have a boolean "sunk" defined. Can you clarify what you need help with?
Also, why did you declare your member fields public, in most cases, they should be private, or in some cases protected, but never public.CodesAway - codesaway.info
writing tools that make writing code a little easier
- 11-26-2009, 06:55 PM #3
Thanks for clarifying the boolean, I was confused. Now I have no idea what to write in constructors
Java Constructor Tutorial.
- By Java Tip in forum java.langReplies: 0Last Post: 04-17-2008, 07:39 PM
- By Java Tip in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 03-30-2008, 10:14 AM
- By sivasayanth in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-14-2008, 05:13 AM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TipReplies: 0Last Post: 09-26-2007, 08:43 PM
- By trill in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-07-2007, 07:32 AM