Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-26-2009, 02:23 AM #1
[SOLVED] Change text colour on conditions in netbeans
I am in the middle of a project for BMI(body mass index), depending on the BMI result it will give you 'OK', 'Underweight' or 'Overweight', I would like to use a 3 colours for the display of this information.
Green for OK
Orange for Underweight
Red for overweight
I have the basic if statements in pleace but after searching various java sites cannot find any information of how to do this, can someone either help with the code or point me in the right direction.
Thanks in advance for any help
- By Mir in forum New To JavaReplies: 39Last Post: 03-26-2009, 05:44 PM
- By Goseph in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 02-24-2009, 09:26 PM
- By robot in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2008, 07:04 AM
- By vortexprogramming in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2008, 04:16 AM
- By Java Tip in forum java.awtReplies: 0Last Post: 06-25-2008, 10:33 AM