Results 1 to 3 of 3
Thread: Binary IO help
- 12-24-2008, 07:47 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Dec 2008
- Rep Power
Binary IO help
IO always gives me trouble...
Anyway, I want to use FileOutputStream to save some data to a file. But the integers that i'm trying to write are 4 or 5 digits long, and it seems that only values up to 255 can be written without it messing up.
So , how do I use FileOutputStream to save integers with 4 or 5 digits, and then recall them using FileInputStream?
- 12-24-2008, 08:10 PM #2
instead of fileoutputstream you have to use filewriter class to write 4 or 5 digit values.
after stream creation
use function like writeline();
it certain will work.
- 12-25-2008, 08:58 AM #3
- By Storm20 in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 12-16-2008, 03:53 AM
- By bizmut in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 1Last Post: 06-24-2008, 02:50 AM
- By rushenas in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-14-2008, 01:51 PM
- By thamizhisai in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 04-29-2008, 11:55 AM
- By Deo Favente in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 11Last Post: 04-24-2008, 05:34 AM