Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Need help with Java clock
- 10-15-2008, 12:40 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2008
- Rep Power
Need help with Java clock
i am making a clock that is based on the TIX Clock.
i have got the code from a freely available source and dont know the first thing about java. :confused:
at the moment it generates a random colour for each section of blocks (representing a number) i want to change it so it will use set colour's for each section.
i have changed some of the things that were obvious like the background color and removed the seconds.
the js file is here: wifipod.webs(dot)com/TIXClock.js
P.s. sorry for the (dot)'s but i need help and i cant post links until 20th post (this is my first)
Either way, good luck.
- By BruenorBH in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 20Last Post: 09-12-2008, 05:27 AM
- By jaidod in forum Java AppletsReplies: 1Last Post: 04-17-2008, 04:05 PM
- By jvasilj1 in forum New To JavaReplies: 12Last Post: 02-01-2008, 09:27 PM
- By tampacurt in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2007, 03:18 AM
- By malakaherath in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2007, 07:57 PM