Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Generate IP/Ethernet traffic
- 08-22-2008, 10:08 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2008
- Rep Power
Generate IP/Ethernet traffic
I am doing a network simulation which contains two part
1) SIP simulation ---I have done this with Socket
2) once the signaling is done, I need to send IP/Ethernet traffic from one end to the other end. But I do know if there are any available CLASS in Java package that can do this? or...?
But I am open to other solutions rather than Java to generate IP/Ethernet traffic..
3) is there any way to monitor the traffic amount or other statistics in Java?
Thanks so much!
- By Daniel in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 04-20-2009, 05:37 AM
- By naresh_m in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2008, 09:41 AM
- By dirtycash in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 03-12-2008, 04:59 AM
- By valery in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 10:01 PM
- By leonard in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 08-06-2007, 04:39 PM