here are the instructions...
1. Add 2 CPS courses
a. Add 1 entry to the “cps_courses” array in constructor;
b. Add 1 entry to the “cps_courses” array by calling (from “main”)the “add_cps_course” method.
c. You will need to instantiate a courses object in order to call the “add_cps_course” method.
2. Write an “add_cis_course” method similar to the “add_cps_course” method.
3. Add 1 CIS courses
a. Add 1 entry to the “cis_courses” array by calling (from “main”) the “add_cis_course” method.
b. You will do not need to instantiate a courses object in order to call the “add_cis_course” method, if you already did so in step 1.c
4. Printout the entire contents of one of the course arrays
a. Print all the elements of either the “cis_courses” array or the “cps_courses” array.
b. Add the print method to the “courses” class
c. Print to the console using “System.out.print” and “System.out.println”
d. Make sure print out is neatly formatted and appropriately spaced.
5. Modify the “print_student” method to print the 4 courses
a. Print the course ID
b. Print the course Description
6. Add yourself as a student to the by calling (from “main”) the “add_student” method
a. Use your own name
b. Use 99999 as your student ID
c. Use fictitious information for the address
d. Add four classes
i. 2 of the 4 classes must be the ones added in steps 1 and steps 3 above.
7. Call the “print_student” method to print out your student information.
now, i have done numbers 1, 2, 3, and 6. hopefully i done them right. i just can't figure out how to do the rest of the instructions. another problem, when i tried to run the app., i get 3 errors but i don't understand because i don't see any red. i have attached the source files. could somebody help me. thanks.