Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: help needed!!! :S
- 04-12-2008, 04:12 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
- Rep Power
help needed!!! :S
i want to do an application that does the following objectives:
file is to be placed on a server which is accessible to all employers and clients of the company.
So if an employer or a client is unsure of what an abbreviation stands for, he/she sends a message to
the server which returns the associated meaning. For example, if an employer sends the message
“OMG” to the server, the message returned would be:
OMG Object Management Group
Use the Ports and Sockets of the Java programming language to implement this specification.
Please help me im new to java. i all ready set up the server and client.
- 04-14-2008, 09:27 AM #2
- By necro-1000 in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 01-12-2008, 12:37 PM
- By pks in forum New To JavaReplies: 1Last Post: 01-09-2008, 01:07 AM
- By deeadeed in forum New To JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 12-04-2007, 12:10 AM
- By dirtycash in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 12-03-2007, 10:17 PM
- By sandor in forum XMLReplies: 1Last Post: 04-20-2007, 08:10 PM