Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Download Files From A Website
- 10-27-2011, 09:16 PM #1
Download Files From A Website
Hello, I have built a program in java and I really need it to be able to download dropbox links. I have found very few tutorials for downloading programs in java, and the very few tutorials that I have found were relatively confusing. I would appreciate it if someone could either link me to a good tutorial on how to download files or if you could let me see some source code for download files. Thanks in advance.
- 10-28-2011, 12:54 AM #2Member
- Join Date
- Oct 2011
- Rep Power
Re: Download Files From A Website
API Development « Dropbox Forums
maybe you can find something here. I think no one knows dropbox links
Your question is not clear as well
Download files from where? Most probably you want to download with URL.
Requesting page or image is easy but else you have to know FTP. (File Transfer Protocol)
A simple Java FTP connection + file download and upload | AjaxApp.com
The code of FTP transfer.
Even if you do this kind of things, most probably you can not download dropbox links. So you have to discuss this issues in the first link.
- 10-28-2011, 01:17 AM #3
- 10-28-2011, 03:45 AM #4
- By sublixt in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 07-31-2011, 12:30 AM
- By ahmakki in forum New To JavaReplies: 6Last Post: 01-04-2011, 06:17 PM
- By bobrenjc93 in forum Java AppletsReplies: 2Last Post: 05-15-2009, 07:08 AM
- By baiwen in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 03-28-2009, 07:50 AM
- By finalmem in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 0Last Post: 11-12-2008, 09:43 AM