Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 02-21-2011, 09:35 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Feb 2011
- Rep Power
HTTP request method associated with an URL
I would like to know how to retreive the HTTP request method (GET, POST, HEAD DELETE TRACE etc) associated with any URL in java. Is there any built in function available to do this...??
I have tried using the getMethod() function of the HTTPURLConnection class ...But it always returns 'GET' method for all URLs.
Plz help me out with solutions to the above issue. Thanks in advance.
- By nobleman_james in forum Java AppletsReplies: 14Last Post: 12-17-2010, 08:23 PM
- By hoda in forum Java AppletsReplies: 0Last Post: 11-20-2010, 11:07 AM
- By Darrarski in forum New To JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 06-05-2010, 05:22 PM
- By arthik_babu in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2009, 12:27 PM
- By Eranga in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 30Last Post: 11-27-2008, 05:35 AM