Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 08-20-2010, 10:50 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
Hi all i am getting following error while executing one snippet.
Exception in thread "main" javax.naming.NamingException: Failed to retrieve Naming interface [Root exception is java.net.SocketException: Connection reset]
at org.jboss.naming.HttpNamingContextFactory.getIniti alContext(HttpNamingContextFactory.java:84)
at javax.naming.spi.NamingManager.getInitialContext(U nknown Source)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.getDefaultInitCtx(Unkn own Source)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.init(Unknown Source)
at javax.naming.InitialContext.<init>(Unknown Source)
- 08-21-2010, 06:03 PM #2
"Connection reset", likely means this piece of code is attempting to load something from a remote service over the network, and that service does not understand this request, or is not allowing this request, such as authentication is required, and it is responding with a message that is not what is expected by this client.
I would try to see if there is any logging on the server, or perhaps use a packet sniffer (e.g. wireshark) to inspect the traffic to see what exactly the server is returning, such as to look for an error message.
- By Vartika in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 08-07-2009, 10:21 PM
- By jon80 in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 07-06-2009, 05:25 AM
- By Sirisha_24 in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 04-01-2009, 10:51 AM
- By ahtiven in forum New To JavaReplies: 3Last Post: 01-13-2009, 03:54 PM
- By Daniel in forum Enterprise JavaBeans (EJB)Replies: 2Last Post: 06-29-2007, 02:12 AM