Results 1 to 2 of 2
- 06-22-2013, 05:42 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jun 2013
- Rep Power
Is netbeans different from other platform
Im very new to Java world .
Im learning from stanford cours on line
Lecture 6 | Programming Methodology (Stanford) - YouTube
But i couldnt run any one of the code that the teacher in the course talked about .
Is netbeans different from other platform ?
I ment that the simple command like
n1 = readInt("enter number 1:");
doesn't work with me .
why is that ?
Last edited by Thoka; 06-22-2013 at 02:05 PM.
- 06-22-2013, 05:56 AM #2
Re: Is netbeans different from other platform
Before you post that code, go through the http://www.java-forums.org/forum-gui...w-members.html and BB Code List - Java Programming Forum - Learn Java Programming
dbIf you're forever cleaning cobwebs, it's time to get rid of the spiders.
- By ermia2008 in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 09-21-2010, 05:38 AM
- By Jennifer Davis in forum NetBeansReplies: 7Last Post: 09-08-2010, 10:50 AM
- By firstname.lastname@example.org in forum NetBeansReplies: 0Last Post: 12-02-2008, 01:09 AM
- By Josiah.Haswell in forum NetBeansReplies: 10Last Post: 08-07-2007, 12:43 AM
- By sara in forum NetBeansReplies: 2Last Post: 07-10-2007, 01:21 PM