Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 03-11-2012, 08:09 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Mar 2012
- Rep Power
Cannot adjust frame size from GUI in netbeans
When I adjust the frame size in Design View, when i run the application the the frame does not reflect the change in the Design View. I am also no longer able to modify the maximumSize property of the Frame. I was able to do it earlier, but I cannot do it anymore. I have been playing around with the layout a lot and changing the size property, but now I cannot figure out what I did so that now I cannot affect the maximumsize property.
The layout of the form is set to Null Layout. The customize code option for the frame is also disabled. I also noticed that the preferred size property is also disabled.
I would really appreciate some help on this.
- By justbeller in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 4Last Post: 01-18-2011, 09:22 AM
- By Trdmrk in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 1Last Post: 07-19-2010, 12:31 AM
- By mlibot in forum New To JavaReplies: 14Last Post: 09-18-2009, 04:48 AM
- By Yoruichi in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 5Last Post: 04-22-2009, 04:37 PM
- By louiebagz in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 2Last Post: 07-01-2007, 07:37 AM