Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 08-28-2011, 11:10 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2011
- Rep Power
JFrame Form being seen as java class...
OK, so i have this project to design a sport management program to run a school sport during a sports event. So I chose golf, coded the program, tested each window and everything works...
So then I run the whole project using all the options within it and using the highest possible values for all fields to test for errors and limitations, that works...
Immediately afterwards, I try opening a one of the windows in design view, which is a jframe form, in netbeans to edit its appearance, I get an error saying that there is an error loading the form or something. and that happens for all my windows in the program. I then clean & build it, during which I get a red text saying that a certain file in the build folder cannot be deleted. After the build, all the jframe forms (windows) in the program now appear as classes, ie I cant edit any in design view.
When I run them, they run normally, when I clean and build again, they still appear as classes and not jframes. I tried it out on several computers, all the same. One interesting thing is that when I add a new jframe form to the package, it compiles perfectly and appears as a normal jframe should, while all the original frames remaiin the same, as in appear as classes...
So now I cant edit appearances at all...
Is there anyway that I can fix this at all? Has anyone else had a similar problem?
- By Foxtrot in forum NetBeansReplies: 6Last Post: 01-15-2012, 05:01 AM
- By ZeCute in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 05-09-2011, 10:46 AM
- By ZaabZ in forum New To JavaReplies: 5Last Post: 08-28-2010, 08:15 PM
- By Nubkadiya in forum New To JavaReplies: 7Last Post: 06-01-2010, 08:21 PM
- By UCSDinside in forum JavaServer Pages (JSP) and JSTLReplies: 8Last Post: 04-18-2009, 08:18 PM