Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 09-21-2010, 04:19 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- Aug 2010
- Rep Power
I want to refresh persistence objects
I have written a simple form which uses TopLink persistence to read data from Sql Server.
It works as wanted but if some other application update or adds data to the server database it is not reflected.
what are the options to do so with least system overhead.
- By halyal in forum NetBeansReplies: 14Last Post: 09-04-2010, 10:20 AM
- By Hugo in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 05-09-2010, 12:08 PM
- By stamv in forum JDBCReplies: 1Last Post: 01-22-2009, 05:25 PM
- By JavaBean in forum Java TutorialReplies: 0Last Post: 09-22-2007, 10:02 PM