Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: NetBeans Design?
- 03-24-2009, 02:13 PM #1
I have been creating my swing application in Netbeans 6.5.
My JFrame contains three JPanel vertically.
Whenever i resize the panel 1 the other panels are also resized itself.
What should i do to solve the problem.?
I want that whenever i resize the panel 1 the remaining panel should not changed.
Please help me.Mak
(Living @ Virtual World)
- 03-24-2009, 05:54 PM #2
Just another cross poster.
Swing - Netbeans GUI Design?
Another cross post:
New To Java - Is Interface only an alternative on for mutiple inheritance?
- By kfunk in forum New To JavaReplies: 4Last Post: 10-10-2008, 03:33 AM
- By bozovilla in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 6Last Post: 09-30-2008, 03:08 PM
- By Arulraj in forum Forum LobbyReplies: 0Last Post: 06-10-2008, 11:32 AM
- By praveen.kb in forum AWT / SwingReplies: 0Last Post: 01-21-2008, 12:54 PM
- By Freddie in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 05-12-2007, 06:21 AM