Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Issue with Lucene.NET Query
- 01-04-2012, 02:47 PM #1Member
- Join Date
- Jan 2012
- Rep Power
Issue with Lucene.NET Query
I am new to Lucene and right now having an issue in Lucene query. Please refer the attached screen shot. I provide a query to Lucene with ACL:<GUID>. After applying to Query object of Lucene it removes the numbers and '-' form the GUID and hence I get inconsistent result.
My requirement is to provide search result based on permissions, so if a user role does not have permission to view a perticular video/image/doc I want to restrict it from Lucene result. To do that I have indexed the records along with addtional filed ACL (NOT_ANALYZED) that stores ACL of role the perticular object has permission to.
Please help me in rectifying query to provide some kind of escape char. OR let me know how do I go about "ACL based search".
- By rajh7 in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 12-14-2011, 03:49 PM
- By srinu.hello in forum LuceneReplies: 2Last Post: 12-08-2011, 06:54 AM
- By euphreme in forum LuceneReplies: 0Last Post: 10-20-2011, 10:57 PM
- By drogba123 in forum LuceneReplies: 36Last Post: 03-21-2011, 10:21 AM
- By virendra in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 01-21-2010, 01:40 PM