Results 1 to 1 of 1
- 05-05-2010, 11:16 AM #1Member
- Join Date
- May 2010
- Rep Power
Out of memory error while searching in index
I am searching in a small index (of size some kb), when I pass large count i.e above 2000000 to the search method (I am calling following search method : search(Query, filter, count, sort)), lucene is giving OutOfMemoryError, stack trace is Exception in thread "main" java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space.
Usually it is said that for large indices this error will come, but index I am searching in is very small. My java heap size is 63MB
Can somebody please help on this topic?
- By formadhukar in forum LuceneReplies: 2Last Post: 03-30-2010, 05:39 AM
- By noorws in forum LuceneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-29-2010, 09:13 PM
- By monika in forum Advanced JavaReplies: 10Last Post: 03-16-2010, 06:03 PM
- By Mrs. Deswal in forum Threads and SynchronizationReplies: 3Last Post: 07-30-2009, 03:27 AM
- By rlhs76 in forum New To JavaReplies: 2Last Post: 02-08-2008, 11:25 PM