WebSphere/J2EE Developer-may work remote
An Indianapolis based company is seeking WebSphere Commerce Developer. This is a permanent opportunity. ..
Sr. IBM WebSphere Commerce Developer (Permanent)
- 5+ years as lead developer with J2EE and the WebSphere Commerce Suite of products including WebSphere Commerce Server and WebSphere Applications Server.
- Lead the design of enterprise class e-commerce applications and associated business processes.
- Generate requirements documentation, detailed design specifications, and test plans for WebSphere Commerce applications.
- Work with Business Analyst and Architect to understand business requirements.
- Develop reusable components and services that address the requirements discovered.
- Working knowledge of: IBM WebSphere Commerce, J2EE, messaging oriented middleware, XML/UML/Web Services, Object Oriented Programming/ Object Oriented Design, J2EE IDEs and SQL.
** May work Remote **
There will also be a WebSphere Portal Developer position in the very near future. Apply Now!
Qualified parties should e-mail an updated resume and letter of interest (including salary requirements) to career-change@ sbcglobal. net.
REP Company, LLC
Office/Fax: (317) 558-2911
Cellular: (317) 513-9539
career-change@ sbcglobal. net